Welcome to the United Way of Western Nebraska funding applications page for the funding period of July 1, 2020 - June 30, 2021! There are three funding applications available, one for each service area. Please follow the application instructions below and complete the application(s) for the United Way service area where the funds will be utilized. Applications are due on or before Monday, March 2, 2020 by 4 p.m. Late or incomplete applications will not be accepted.
1. Click on the appropriate application below and save the application to your computer. Complete the application on your computer.
2. Save all of the required documention below to your computer and complete on your computer. Please note you will need to provide your agency's 501 (c) (3) and audit or 12 months of bank statements.
4. After you are logged into the application online, scroll to the bottom and complete the Agency Information section. Click on next page. Upload your completed application and all required documentation. The required signature pages may be uploaded with the application or uploaded seperately in the application area.
5. Upload the completed application and all required documentation through your login. Click preview. Scroll to the bottom of the application page and preview all your entries. Then click on submit.
6. After you have submitted your application, you will recieve an email acknowledging completion. Please note all Scotts Bluff Area funding applications are REQUIRED to turn in a hard copy and an electronic copy by March 2nd. (Box Butte and Dawes applications must submit all documents online only).
If you need assistance, please contact the Scottsbluff office at 308-635-2522 or the Box Butte/Dawes County office at 308-763-8031 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
2020-2021 Agency Applications for Funding
Copy of 501 (c) (3)
Financial Audit or 12 months bank statements